Hi! I wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Karen, and I'll be doing my best to fill the big shoes that Eric has left here at the Daily Dose of Disney.
I have just changed “jobs” an I am now a stay at home mom and I am teaching my daughter to love all things Disney. I hope that I can continue the tradition of helping others to keep the Magic alive. I am open to anyone’s ideas regarding what you would like to see in your daily dose. So please, drop me a line.
A Disneyland exhibit set to open on Friday at Union Station in Kansas City, MO was delayed after parts of the exhibit were damaged while being transported from California to Kansas City. Officials overseeing the exhibit reported that the artifacts themselves were not damaged but display cases and other props were. It is unknown what caused the damage. The exhibit entitled, “Behind the Magic: 50 Years of Disneyland” is now slated to open sometime in December.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
No comments:
Post a Comment