I want to draw your attention to a post from yesterday at Grumpy's Hollow. Music at the parks is one of my favorite subjects and it is how I survive between trips. Grumpwurst, the author, writes about what he calls Disney Hymns, which I won't attempt to explain here. He articulates his love of this wonderful music better than anyone else, I have encoutered. This is a thoughtful post expressing what so many of us feel when we are hearing the wondrous and emotional music at the parks. Secular or religious, I think that human emotion expressed in music often transcends all differences and is a language that we all speak. If you have a moment this is a worthwhile read:
Link
If you leave a comment please consider mentioning the Daily Dose.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
No comments:
Post a Comment