"Laughter is America's most important export." - Walt Disney

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Quiet News Day - The End of an Era

Not much news today folks, most of the information is on Disney's financials. If you are craving more information I would check out any major news site they all seem to be talking about how wrong that analyst was last week.

I did want to report on a small news item that was in the LA Times today. February 12th will be the last day to enjoy the current incarnation of Playhouse Disney at Disney's California Adventure. The version that is going in at DCA has already opened at the Hollywood Studios Florida. This makes me a little nostalgic as we took our daughter to see this on her first birthday, not that she will remember it, but I will. The New Playhouse Disney will include Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Handy Manny and the Little Einsteins and will lose Stanley, JoJo the Clown and Bear in the Big Blue House. The new show is scheduled to open March 14.

No comments: