"Laughter is America's most important export." - Walt Disney

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Special Dream Granted....

Today we have something completely different...One of our very own has won a HUGE Dream. Here is Wiz170’s own story in his own words:

“Back in April 2007, me(Mike)and Jessica(Fiance) went to Disney. It was her first time. I asked her to marry me in front of Cinderella's castle. During our stay, we ran into a dream-squad cast member. We told her about our engagement, and how we were trying to get pins/lanyards for the year of a million dreams, since our dream came true. She told us to mail in our entry, every day, to the Year of a Million dreams contest. When we got home, we mailed in every day for a few months. We won pins and lanyards. Well, on Tuesday this past week, FEDEX delivered to me a package from the company that we mailed in our sweepstakes to. I opened it, and found a large hardcover book that said DREAM. Also, a soft cover book that said 2008/2009 vacation
planning. I read the paperwork, and it said I was the winner of the Disney Vacation club!!! I had to fill out their paperwork and Fedex it back to confirm who I am. I won 220 points at the Saratoga Springs Resort until the year 2054. Disney is paying all of my fees and taxes. The total of my prize is $88,000!!! Its the grand prize in the Year of a Million Dreams giveaway. There are only 3 awarded, now only 2! This is certainly our dream come true!”

Wow! That is way cool and a really great story. I can imagine them telling this story to their grandchildren as they all go on a family vacation! Gives me chills! Congratulations Mike aka. Wiz170 and his fiance Jessica!

No comments: