"Laughter is America's most important export." - Walt Disney

Friday, July 11, 2008

Disney Launches Disney Parks Channel on YouTube

Well, I guess if they couldn't beat em....Disney has not been a fan of YouTube because of the amount of copy write infringement that appears there. Now Disney has launched their own channel on YouTube: The Disney Park Channel.

Link

The site advertises, "Discover the wonder of Disney Parks as you enjoy official Disney Parks videos. And upload your own videos of your family's Disney trips to share the magic that's made them so unforgettable." The site is running a contest to submit your one minute video of your family's vacation to win a Disney Parks trip. I went to the site this evening and had some difficulty signing in. It would be great to watch Disney Park videos and perhaps some of the
Disney programming from the televisions at the resorts. I'm very curious to see what they are showing on the channel.

No comments: