Sorry All,
I know that posting has been a little erratic around here lately and for that I apologize. We have been hit yet again by a yucky flu (I'm told this is what happens when you have a short person in your home). I am going to do my darndest to get back on track next week.
In the meantime here's some fabulous links:
The OC Register is reporting that you can get into Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure for free on your birthday next year. Link
Distant Creations is reporting that this also applies to Disney World. Link
The always fabulous Davelandblog has a great post on Adventure Thru Inner Space. Link
Major Peppridge has some great photos of a storm in Disneyland in 1957! Link
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
No comments:
Post a Comment