DizNews:
I don’t think I can post today without acknowledging High School Musical III’s box office boffo this weekend with the number one movie in the country and $24 million to boot. There, I said it...
From the Weird and Scary Desk...
An armed man reportedly forced a Mears tour bus driver to take him to Downtown Disney at gun point. The man did not harm the driver nor was he apprehended. I wonder what that was all about?
There are also two interesting newish Disney Websites I wanted to let you know about. The first is an official site: Pixie Hollow the home of the Disney Fairies. The second is Fromage Homage a wiki based page for the Disney fan cataloging the many real world homages contained in the Disney Parks. Want to know who all the tombstones at each Haunted Mansion are referring to? This is the place to have your questions answered.
Trivia Teaser: In what language does the Ghost Host speak in the Phantom Manor in Disneyland Paris?
a. English
b. French
c. Spanish
d. all of the above
Previous Teaser Answer: What is the primary sound effect in the attic scene of the Haunted Mansion?
a. a heartbeat
b. howling
c. Madame Leota’s voice
d. The Ghost Host
A. A heartbeat
World Wide Disney: Disney Gossip has an interesting article on a possible new on property transportation system at Walt Disney World. I really like this idea and will be interested to see how and if Disney implements it.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
1 comment:
Hi, Main Street Mom,
Thanks for the mention of FromageHomage.com. I really appreciate it. Please tell everyone to feel free to make changes to the site, and add new homages they may know about that I've yet to discover.
Darryl
Post a Comment