DizNews: There’s so much to tell so I’m going to include a bunch of links for you to find today. Thanks again for your continued patience, I started to feel better over the weekend so hopefully this is the beginning of a trend...
The Five Kingdom’s blog is reporting that Google Earth has been updated for Disneyland Paris. The images that you see were taken in October of 2007.
As we all know, probably from first hand experience, the financials everywhere are not good. My buddy Michael over at the All Things Disney blog breaks down some of the Disney financial news. He pays particular attention to the new discount package.
Disney is teaming with Verizon to allow park guests updates on their cell phones. The application will allow guests to know where characters are, wait times for rides and ride closings. The service will be available to all guests, no fee has been established yet, but Verizon customers will get a special version of the program. Some websites have expressed concern over privacy issues with the program. I’m holing out judgement until a final product is unveiled. What do you think?
OC Resort’s take.
All Ears’ take.
BlueSkyDisney also chimes in with their thoughts about the possibility of Apple getting involved in this.
Make your own Muppet at The Muppet Whatnot Workshop at FAO Schwartz. Never have I missed New York more. However, when I saw the price tag, maybe it’s not so bad...$130. Holy Cow!! In their Fifth Avenue flagship store, guests can make their own Muppet Whatnot (think all the Muppet “extras” in the Muppet shows and movies). You can also make one online.
Finally, there is a rumor that has been picking up speed online, frankly I’m really surprised by this one, that the Pop Century Resort will be remodeled and made into the Disney Inn and Suites. Jim Hill is the one that supposed that Pop Century is the complex to get the facelift. I’m surprised by this as this is the newest of Disney’s “value” resorts. Here is the link.
Trivia Teaser: How many brothers and sisters does Kermit have?
a. 2,227
b. 3,265
c. 4,567
d. Kermit does not know how many
Previous Teaser Answer: Kermit the Frog was first introduced as a...
a. frog
b. lizard
c. dinosaur
B. a Lizard - the original Kermit was made out of a green ladies coat, that Jim Henson’s mother had thrown away, and two ping pong balls.
World Wide Disney: Boing Boing post on old Disney music now available on iTunes.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
No comments:
Post a Comment