Daily Dose of Disney 3.17.09
DizNews:
I thought I would feature a bit of the chatter on the web about D23 today. There are many who are for the club, stating that it’s about time Disney did something official, and then there are many who are concerned about the price and what you get for the relatively high price of admission: $75. To put this in perspective, this is a one day one park admission at Walt Disney World. Frankly, I’m not sure how I feel about it. $75 is a lot of money in this economy but another part of me wants to “be part of the club”. I’ll let you all know what I decide but I would love to hear what others are thinking.
Huge D23 convention in Anaheim September - this is being advertised as an example of one of the big perks of being part of the club.
Detailed D23 membership info and benefits. Disney and More breaks it down and presented it in the best way that I found on the web.
Jim Hill goes behind the scenes of D23 for a look at what it’s all about.
World Wide Disney: The world’s newest Disney E-ticket is at Tokyo Disneyland. Here is the video for Monsters, Inc. Ride and Go Seek.
Oooooohhhh!!!!
Current Discounts:
MouseSavers
MouseMisers Room Only
MouseMisers Packages
WDW Weather: Sunny. High of 85 F.
Disneyland Weather: Sunny. High of 79 F.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
No comments:
Post a Comment