
Yes this is another Disney blog. The Daily Earful is an extension of what I do for the “Daily Dose of Disney” on the DizNews and DizNews Plus Yahoo groups. Right now you’ll find all the Dose posts I’ve written, and all the World Wide Disney links I’ve been sending out, now with all the nifty things you can do on a blog. Don’t worry about the Dose, I’ll still be sending it out every weekday, just the way its been (at least on weekdays when I’m not driving across the country and can’t find a wifi signal in the wilderness of Nebraska).
The main reason I started this blog was to expand a bit outside of the traditional Daily Dose format. There are aspects of Disney and especially the Disney Parks I really want to spend much more time writing about, particularly going to the parks with very young children, something I’ve had first hand experience with at DL and WDW.
Another big part of this blog, is the hundreds of Disney related web sites, I’ve been collecting as part of my research for the Dose. Some of these sites are general interest that I read in my everyday routine. Others are really super specialized information that I use for inspiration to write the trivia questions. The depth of fan creativity and Disney knowledge online is staggering. Hopefully my new site will develop into a sort of guide for all the amazing official and fan created Disney content on the web.
Comments are always welcome, and if there is anything you want to let me know, please send me an email. Stay tuned, I’m just getting started.

*Can you guess what my favorite attraction is?
Main Street Mom is the chief author of the popular Daily Dose of Disney emails sent to members of the
No comments:
Post a Comment